Master John

server history

Question

I think this is a good suggestion... a Server history were you can see the servers you already joined once... because i played on a server yesterday and now i dont remember what it is called

2 replies to this bug / suggestion

1 hour ago, Master John said:

I think this is a good suggestion... a Server history were you can see the servers you already joined once... because i played on a server yesterday and now i dont remember what it is called

If you already started the game. It appears in the option "continue", there will be the name of the server, a capture of the last place and if it is available or not at that moment ;)

4 hours ago, Master John said:

Go to the server list and check the box "Avatar Present" or whatever it is - that will show you the servers that you have an avatar in.  Of course, if the admin deleted you from the map then it won't show up.  Not ideal, but it's on the right path.