Forsaken_Pixel

UNDER REVIEW [YLD-9301] memory leak and huge fps drops

Question

What's up with the crazy memory leak and huge fps drops  this is just making it unplayable . the fps just drops from 50-60 down to 1fps its not just now and then its every few minutes for me and who i'm trying to play with. and even if i try single player its just the same. hapens in the editor as well. and my game was up to 10+gb of memory usage and most the time its running at 7-8gb. YES I KNOW THIS A Early Access Game and i have played a lot of them they are full of bugs and things to be fixed but Ylands is just at the point of being unplayable to play with friends and even on my own im hoping a nice dev if there is any on here would like to help. my set up Processor: Intel Core i7 memory 16GB graphics GTX 970

WTF YLANDS 10GB.jpg

WTF YLANDS 9GB.jpg

WTF YLANDS 7GB.jpg

• Upvote 2

8 replies to this bug / suggestion

Please attach your DxDiag report and the following files: output_log and output_log_clean, you can find them in the directory \Program Files(86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Ylands\Ylands_Data

6 minutes ago, Forsaken_Pixel said:

@TheSparkPlug the “(3)” after “Ylands”  file one is the game. file 2 is razer cortex https://www.razerzone.com/gb-en/cortex it runs on every game i have. and file 3  conhost.exe is a Windows system file. you can see in attached picture

WTF YLANDS 5GB.jpg

3 hours ago, TheSparkPlug said:

What is that “(3)” after “Ylands” - are you running 3 instances?

5 hours ago, Ane said:

Please attach your DxDiag report and the following files: output_log and output_log_clean, you can find them in the directory \Program Files(86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Ylands\Ylands_Data

hello ane  i did not want to post my info public so i have sent you a PM with the attached info you asked me for what you ask 

• Thanks 2

It may be worth givin it a try without running Razor Cortex - my son had the same issues as you when he tried playing it with Nvidea Shadowplay running.

1 hour ago, TheSparkPlug said:

It may be worth givin it a try without running Razor Cortex - my son had the same issues as you when he tried playing it with Nvidea Shadowplay running.

i have made 15 new worlds and joined other random multiplayer servers i still get the same fps drops and still runs on random serves at 4.5 to 6 gb ram. and to be fare i have over 400 hundred games on steam and i have full razer gear naga mouse, blackwidow keyboard, orbweaver key pad, kraken headset, Razer Synapse and comms and they all work well it would seam more there is a problem if it is something to do with razer a ylands issue that could be looked in to :)

• Upvote 1

32 minutes ago, Forsaken_Pixel said:

i have made 15 new worlds and joined other random multiplayer servers i still get the same fps drops and still runs on random serves at 4.5 to 6 gb ram. and to be fare i have over 400 hundred games on steam and i have full razer gear naga mouse, blackwidow keyboard, orbweaver key pad, kraken headset, Razer Synapse and comms and they all work well it would seam more there is a problem if it is something to do with razer a ylands issue that could be looked in to :)

My game does the same, and it's making the game almost unplayable... I think it has something to do with serveroptimization or something like that