kaorukensi

start over on official server

my title say it all. i screwed up on placing my barrier how do i start over on official server again. or can you guys anyone in dev team please wipe my character on or official server please.

The other day I had to leave and I did not want to leave my character unprotected. now I live in the middle of the sea xDxD

20180404214604_1.thumb.jpg.c4239bed9804e852bf3d5aa86f1df115.jpg20180404214519_1.thumb.jpg.58187cbe140970e5338049f71ff673a9.jpg

3 hours ago, Spylerx said:

The other day I had to leave and I did not want to leave my character unprotected. now I live in the middle of the sea xDxD

Hahaha, this is exactly like my 3rd base in 3rd map.. The fact is, this location is way more efficient than on land and if you choose correct spot you have "security dudes" below your base.. they can come in handy sometimes. xD And the best thing is your base is on top of your shipyard.. xD

Ok back to OP's topic, since you play in official server, only developers who can reset your character. There are other way around, my friend @DK208 has same issue, eventually he stay on my floating base, because he doesn't have many choices. So you need to find trusted guy, or simply move to other server.

• Upvote 1

Unless it has changed with 0.8 you can rename your character. I had issues in 0.7 and my character was unplayable. So I called her a slightly different name. B.B. Cakes. The old barrier did not recognize me, I could still use things because I had access to the keys. But I was issued a new barrier. 

Which could come in handy...

2 hours ago, bb cakes said:

But I was issued a new barrier. 

Sorry I dont understand.. Did you get new barrier after you rename your character? If I remember correctly, I didn't get new barrier in 0.7..

just let you guys know my character is in god-mode now i dont feel hungry and nothing can kill me even 5 of the sharks lol

9 hours ago, kaorukensi said:

just let you guys know my character is in god-mode now i dont feel hungry and nothing can kill me even 5 of the sharks lol

That happens sometimes.  My guy on Explore NA 4 is glitched that way, I'm still trying to figure out how to trigger it.  Just be very careful because it apparently can lead to other game-breaking glitches.

I think I got a new barrier. But I really don't remember. Would be easy enough to replicate to see.

12 hours ago, kaorukensi said:

Yep it happens. I did report it in bug section when 0.7, and yeah @Indomitus right, it can lead to other bug. xD