Sign in to follow this  
kimbuck

UNDER REVIEW [YLD-9560] predator warning music attaches to an avatar after a battle

Question

It happened   twice  on PA 7 ...  after a  shark battle  the warning then associates  itself with the  conquering avatar..   and   will not  stop.  I n case  a) the  person wuld  approach me a and i get the warning ...he   decided  to kill himself   and return ..and then it  stopped.

Now  i  ran into a land shark ..and  disposed of it , but  i get non stop predator  sounds    ..even inside my base... and it  will not  stop.  Friend says it happens   in his     speakers  whenever i  am near .. and  goes  when i go.

Log files attached   have fun!

:/

output_log.txt

output_log_clean.txt

4 replies to this bug / suggestion

and laugh at this    ..the only  way to kill the sound is to kill yourself! ....  and   to add to the  mystery, after   re spawning   as i ran past my corpse...it played the music   again....  "voices from the other side"   O.o

It's like having Jaw's soundtrack in your every day life :D

happened again.. lol    a friend approached me  and i thought   i was being attacked by   wolves!  Apparently  if  you  punch  the   affected person in the head a couple of  times    it  sometimes stops the music....hmmm  ?  I wonder if  that would work in rl   when my  noisy   neighbor in rl wont  shut  up? :P

• Haha 1