BlooyZombie

KNOWN ISSUE Barrier not working as intended?

Question

left a locked up boat inside my barrier, locked cabin with door. as well as my base. 
they got inside looted everything and took my boat. 
they were able to build inside the barrier used a ladder to get inside and out. i assume used that to steal the boat. 

Raider hope you are seeing this and happy with yourself. gave up after you raided me the first time on server 27. 

20180424180629_1.jpg

20180424180731_1.jpg

6 replies to this bug / suggestion

17 minutes ago, BlooyZombie said:

at least my base didn't get filled with campfires this time

yeah I'm surprised they didn't leave their calling card...

As with the base, the only thing i can think of is they got in a via a gap somewhere if it has roof, floor, walls x4 and was secure..

the barrier no longer recognized you because you are incredible and invisible look at your orange hearts this happen to me once.thing will be more bad when you turn back to normal.

yep it seems rope ladder problem doesn't fixed yet. Oh man raiders, they should know who they're dealing with. Welcome to our glory and despair, may immortality grands you responsibility of your action. xD

Edited by V-Alfred

There is another way to get into the house. Perhaps this is already known, but I myself have come to this.
Zalazim on the roof and write /unstuck 2 and the character is level with the ground ie. floor in the house. Back /unstuck 0.

Please correct this hole to penetrate the house!