Sign in to follow this  
stlnegril9

Horse Hide Stacks - Of 2

Why do Horse Hides only stack up to 2 (two)? (wiki says 5, but that's not what I get). All other hides, as far as I can tell (boar, rabbit, brown bear, polar bear, puma, wolf, goat, etc.) appear to stack to 5.

I'd actually rather see those go to 10, but there may be some game balance/game design reason they force us to manage inventory with only 5. (I believe stacks in inventory, containers, and groupings on the ground are all the same stack limit).

In my case I'm trying to cull horses because their population has gotten out of control and I think performance may be an issue eventually if I don't slow them down. (I'm not a monster!). After a brief run my inventory is overflowing b/c they only stack in 2's.

You could create other reasons for needing to carry many horse hides - maybe an NPC has a trade for them, for example. It really shouldn't matter why. Sure, we could turn them into rags for cloth or bandages, etc. or into leather, but it still leaves the question.

Why do Horse Hides only stack in 2's?

• Upvote 1

OK, this is not as important as some MP problems and the thing messing up FooBar's server. But it still would be nice to get some kind of answer or explanation.

On the bright side, I guess it makes it easier to make a Horse Hide Jenga tower like this:

HorseHidesStack.thumb.jpg.2674818dbd76d18c01d57bf109bc977e.jpg

They really only stack up to 2, you're right. It will be fixed, thanks for the report! :)

• Haha 1