Eldon12

Dialog balloon ??

I just started playing. A  dialog balloon pops up with my avatars name .  How do I communicate with it ?

Hmm, not sure what do you mean by "communicate with dialog balloon"(?).. 9_9 If you meant to chat with people you can press "Enter" on your keyboard, you can also use commands with that just type /cmdlist

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, V-Alfred said:

Hmm, not sure what do you mean by "communicate with dialog balloon"(?).. 9_9 If you meant to chat with people you can press "Enter" on your keyboard, you can also use commands with that just type /cmdlist

I'll try to chat. I'm in single player . I didn't know there was a chat in single .  Thanks .

3 hours ago, Eldon12 said:

I'll try to chat. I'm in single player . I didn't know there was a chat in single .  Thanks .

wait a sec.. If you're in single player don't be weirdo who chat alone and no one will answer your chat. xD You can't chat with NPC, NPC only able to trade with you atm.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, V-Alfred said:

... You can't chat with NPC, NPC only able to trade with you atm.

A bit off topic from OP, and V-Alfred probably knows the game better than me, but I thought sometimes NPCs have initial dialogue when you first find them?

I have vague memory of one saying something like "have  a look at my wares". Maybe it was a sign on the wall? Maybe I dreamt it.

2 hours ago, stlnegril9 said:

A bit off topic from OP, and V-Alfred probably knows the game better than me, but I thought sometimes NPCs have initial dialogue when you first find them?

You're right, they have initial words. For me those thing isn't "dialog", it's words from NPC to say "hey I see you there, welcome".. xD Currently "dialog" only available in "Wild West" Custom game (atleast I never found one in Explore), there is quest giver that talking like in the menus, and you have to choose to answer/accept the quest.

Edited by V-Alfred