Sign in to follow this  
Abnubis

Key ring disapeared from my inventory

Hi guys,

I play on official server, and when I got to bed with keyring in hand, I woke up without keys. (keyring dissapeared) Problem is I got locked in my own house.

I tried suicide but no luck... :( 

Does anybody know what should I do or who to contact? This is very frustrating bug, taking all joy out of the game.

Thanks for any advice.

Cheers

Mm to solve your issue about being locked in your own house, you can open your map in the Editor and then move your character outside of the house.

Regarding the keyring, it's the first time I hear about it - anyone else ever experienced this?

If it happens again, please send us the following files: output_log and output_log_clean, you can find them in the directory \Program Files(86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Ylands\Ylands_Data

Thank you and sorry about that!

I was finding things  disappearing  from chests when i tried to move them from inventory ..i since discovered there's an extra  3  slots in the stone  chest  visible by scrolling! ... lol ! scrolled  up and there they were.

If you  have your protection barrier   active,  its easier to deconstruct   the  door with a  hammer ... then  craft a new one and  new key.B|

Use /unstuck 1 to get out.  We had what was thought to be a missing keyring. I found it later in the sand.  The player accidentally dropped it.