BigBoss87

Portuguese flag request

Hi ;)

Could you please add in a future update the flag of Portugal?

When I make my caravel to conquer the world I will need it!

Thank you!

Edited by BigBoss87
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Are there country flags? I will have to check. If not, there should be :)

Yes there are some flags of countries and pirates. And when there are ships there must be a Portuguese one. Especially at a time like Ylands.

They attacked our seas for centuries especially the islands where I live.

Calling the Portuguese pirates is very unfair! :D:P

I think it's a terrible idea to have real world countries flags in a PvP fantasy game.  I know we all have pride in our countries but a fantasy game where people kill other peoples avatars for fun should stick with fantasy and stay out of the real world.

22 minutes ago, Onedown said:

I think it's a terrible idea to have real world countries flags in a PvP fantasy game.  I know we all have pride in our countries but a fantasy game where people kill other peoples avatars for fun should stick with fantasy and stay out of the real world.

We just killed an avatar. I use the Portuguese flag in all the games I can use. In my point of view there is no reason in this world to make it a bad thing. If I see an ermano with a Spanish flag I can speak to him Spanish, I don't even have to ask where he is from.
If you are hostile not imoprta if you are French, Spanish, German everyone will deal with you in the same way.

Yep, Ylands already has flags that similar shape but different colours to some countries, maybe flag that look like Portuguese with "Y" logo on it? ^_^

"I still prefer rainbow flag than my country flag.." xD

• Haha 1