Sign in to follow this  
bojo2736

Aztec Sandstone

I don't know if it's Aztec or not, but it's what I'm calling the current build.  @MyPa553ng3r_P1 and I are currently working on my home on the NEW P1 PVE MAP.

If you are looking for a friendly, administrated, private server come check us out. In the MPLobby search for P1 and select the PVE game. /shamelessplug

It's still very much a work in progress.

Ylands_181015_081811.png

Ylands_181015_082007.png

Ylands_181015_082324.png

Very  nice!    I  arrived yesterday and  have  reclaimed a big  area of  shallow  water  and  preparing to build ...don't  quite know  what, but it will not  be  my usual  blueprint designs. The  edge of  my harbor is  lined with glass panels  and   blue  crystals behind the  glass...easy to locate.

With another new player,  we jointly  found a cave .. it  was loaded with  sulfur,  saltpeter and  gold   all  near the entrance!   After a  short battle  with  2 mutants we had  ylandium to share,   and we  didn't have to venture  far  inside the  cave.

Yes ...   a fun time  on a   fun server! ..if  you like  the non griefing atmosphere, and  meeting friendly  people  who  like to  help and  build ...  join us!   BB posted the  shameless plug... 

Seeya there...:D

Edited by kimbuck
  • Upvote 1

I did notice your base starting. I was actually impressed that you had managed to flatten the area so close to the water without breaking it. Nice work.