RedEagle_P1.

Ylands on PS4, Xbox & Mobile?

One of the big bombshells that the Ylands developer team released during the Ylands Q&A is that a version of Ylands for Xbox and PS4 is potentially coming. However, they are in no hurry. Their first priority is to fix up the game and after that they are considering a release on mobile.

This makes sense since Ylands is made in Unity and Unity allows games to be quickly exported to other platforms.

You may be asking yourself how they intend to do this since Ylands requires a high-end graphics processor to work right now. That of course is a good question however it's important to understand that we have not seen optimization come to Ylands yet.

When talking to the developers day seems like their number one priority right now is to fix the game and make it great and then move on to other ideas later so I don't think we will see it anytime soon.

Would you like to see Ylands come out for Xbox, PS4 or mobile? If so which one and why?

I think it's not a good idea to release Ylands on ps4 and Xbox and mobile for this moment, there are too lags and optimization is not yet. Lot of players don't play this game because performance problem. So if it's the same problem on others platforms ... not good idea. Few players play at Ylands, and it will be difficult to players to come back if performance is not there ! almost in multiplayer.

In future, Ylands will be interesting in Nintendo Switch and mobile.

53 minutes ago, jeunekeum54 said:

I think it's not a good idea to release Ylands on ps4 and Xbox and mobile for this moment, there are too lags and optimization is not yet. Lot of players don't play this game because performance problem. So if it's the same problem on others platforms ... not good idea. Few players play at Ylands, and it will be difficult to players to come back if performance is not there ! almost in multiplayer.

Yes, for sure, the bugs will need fixing before it's ported. I think a Nintendo Switch port would be awesome :D

• Upvote 1