Sign in to follow this  
kimbuck

MP player not ready for more than 3 players!

The P!   pve  server is   popular  ...sometimes we have to play  "tag" to let  new people in as all 8  slots on the server are filled. That's  because its  griefer free and  co  operative  with players  seeking  non  pvp and an  opportunity to create without   asshats  spoiling things.

But  what happens  is   soon the  game  deteriorates.....   the  map is  obviously  laboring under the  strain.  Hopefully  0.11 does  something   to improve the situation  otherwise  MP  is a  total loss.

A new map was started  2  days  ago ... with  the  appendix  " fingers crossed ' added to the  description .. should  also  have  read  ...."...and   toes, and  legs etc too ":|

When there are more than 3 players on line,  sleep  goes out of  synchronization ..

Now the  inventory and other glitches  have  returned ... yes the  "disappearing  boat": syndrome  has  re-appeared.

Workstation  disappear  after items  are added to craft...   and re-appear  after a lengthy wait to  re-log.

Crafted  items  disappear....  i crafted a chest and it  disappeared ...after a re-log    there were two ..superimposed over  each other.

Objects in  boxes and   chests  refused to   move out  when selected....    you deconstruct the  chest  .....and the items are not there.

Phantom trees   after  chopping ... still happening.

The  admins  restart  the  server sometimes   3  to 4  times a day ...and  all goes well ...for   30  minutes on average  after  each restart.

A lot of these issues   ":fix" themselves  with a  re-log,  but    when you have to  do   6  relogs  with a   5 minute  log i time  wait,  just to see what you crafted ..it is  beyond  frustrating.

..waiting  for  0.11 for the fixes  ...but   didn't  i say the same    during 0.9  waiting  for  0.10?

But least we have  duck boats and  pets! ..  and land  and   air  sharks ...! ( still)   I culled  23    sharks  in the  air    earlier today    some were   at  sub-orbital  height )

:(

• Upvote 1

We have been having 6+ players at times the last couple of weeks. I hope we don't lose these enthusiastic players to discouragement.