Sign in to follow this  
Antimidation

Digging or removing soil/rock and animal breeding

Question

Digging/Altering land - It would be great if there was a more accurate way to remove soil to the point of making a vertical and flat wall. Here's the situation, i want to remove the soil under a house but i don't want to disturb the soil that's flush against the walls that i placed into the ground. Can there be a way to remove soil without going past a certain point, maybe when you have the shovel in hand you can click and drag select the section you want to dig and not go beyond this point, then when you move on yous elect another area. Think of it as a smaller version of other building games where you were allowed to simply select a rectangle or square shape of land and simple delete it all at once, but in this case you would still have to dig to remove this space. It might make excavating more precise, if you want to freely dig there would be that option also.

Animal breeding - Will there possibly be animal farming in the future? 

Horses - Can we please have a way to tether a horse so it stays still and do horses still clip through fences or was this fixed? 

Edited by Antimidation

1 reply to this bug / suggestion

15 hours ago, Antimidation said:

Animal breeding - Will there possibly be animal farming in the future? 

Horses - Can we please have a way to tether a horse so it stays still and do horses still clip through fences or was this fixed?

These are not planned before 1.0, perhaps later down the road!