Sign in to follow this  
Fompster

Same variable item, different outcome

Hey all,

So I have been struggling with this problem where I have created an instruction which checks a player's inventory for a specific item (Ingredient) and then spawns a food item (Dish) in the player's inventory, however, I am not able to successfully spawn the item into the player's inventory.

Ylands_190314_105112_LI.thumb.jpg.40fe3b6e8d2af34951e10f20c849358a.jpg

The problem lies in the "Dish" variable since I keep on getting this error message when I use it.

Ylands_190314_105203.png.09711ef06d795fde0092489a6fe6fdbf.png

However, when I replace the "Dish" variable with the "PIZZA" entity (first picture, bottom of "Dish") then everything works perfectly but "Dish" is already equal to the "PIZZA" entity.

Ylands_190314_105004_LI.thumb.jpg.cf95940e8e88187e624c636326687aaf.jpg

Could anyone possibly explain why it isn't working and whether I have overlooked something or if this could potentially be a Ylands bug?

Thanks!

Hi, can you please send us your .ylands file with instruction how to achieve this instruction to be called? (preferably a lever in front of spawn point)

However problem is probably in bad error message. We encountered that this message is shown in the case that you have a listener/trigger zone which will trigger on spawning of the object and will destroy "partly" created entity. Can it be  your case?