[SFW]topper

UNDER REVIEW [YLD-16305] 0.12 Stuck At Recalling Building 100%

Question

Hello there, I hosts two servers and right now of all the different players I have seen one have gotten the "Your Ylands Is Being Loaded - Recalling Buildings                              100%" bug.  He can join other server just not this particular one I am hosting, and this one is not done via Editor so there is no way for me to access the files and delete his inventory or characters as some of the fixes might suggest.  Here are the log pertaining to his login attempts.

https://pastebin.com/cDTXDQh3

He was able to join prior to 0.12 and have no issues joining other servers which have no prior account in.  Can I upload my save file and have BI "fix" it?

Regards,

Ferdinand

8 replies to this bug / suggestion

Update:

My friend who could not connect; joined our new game, totally new map, for one night he could play, and then logged off for the night.  Today he tried to log in and again the "Your Ylands Is Being Loaded - Recalling Buildings                              100%" bug appears, so it might be an inventory issue.

Regards,

Ferdinand aka topper [SFW] community servers.

• Thanks 1

I did some test and it seems whatever happened corrupted the .ylandsgame save and once this happens, my friend will get the 100% load error indefinitely, I do not want to do a server wide wipe since everyone have put in so much time into building their home. Is there any way for BI @Ane to edit my .ylandsgame save and remove my friend's account or fix it?

Cheers.

Thanks for the extra info! I'll pass it on to the team.

Any chance you can send us the save game file too? Also, since getting stuck is not a problem from the side of the player who is connecting, we would need your logs, not your friends'.

3 hours ago, Ane said:

Any chance you can send us the save game file too? Also, since getting stuck is not a problem from the side of the player who is connecting, we would need your logs, not your friends'.

The above pastebin I have included is the server log, where should I send the save file?  it is 26MB in size.  Or if you have an email, I can share it via Google Drive.

6 minutes ago, [SFW]topper said:

The above pastebin I have included is the server log, where should I send the save file?  it is 26MB in size.  Or if you have an email, I can share it via Google Drive.

You can send me a private message if you wish :)

Link sent. Thank you.  The server is also up if you wanna check it out, I am also online on one of them.

Regards,

Ferdinand

• Thanks 1