Sign in to follow this  
Igor Q.

Check player status

Question

Hi 
If possible, I would like to be able to check what action the player is currently doing. (I don't want on trigger event, I want a on trigger condition check)

For example.

Is the player sitting?

Is the player in block mode?

Etc.

Thanks

Context for my situation:
I want to check if a player is in block mode, while they are in block mode they are indestructible (to editor damage scripts).

However the editor can only check if the player starts block mode, not if they ARE in block mode. 

2 replies to this bug / suggestion

1 hour ago, Igor Q. said:

Hi 
If possible, I would like to be able to check what action the player is currently doing. (I don't want on trigger event, I want a on trigger condition check)

For example.

Is the player sitting?

Is the player in block mode?

Etc.

Thanks

Context for my situation:
I want to check if a player is in block mode, while they are in block mode they are indestructible (to editor damage scripts).

However the editor can only check if the player starts block mode, not if they ARE in block mode. 

can you check if they leave block mode? You probably thought of this but you can make a boolean in a entity storage for each player which changes from true to false 

1 minute ago, Oliver Hope said:

can you check if they leave block mode? You probably thought of this but you can make a boolean in a entity storage for each player which changes from true to false 

No way to check if a player leaves a mode.