Spyler.X

RESOLVED [YLD-16748] Error generating random array

When generating a random matrix composed of templates with a weld as a format, on some occasion an error occurs and the template is detected as empty, which generates the collision of the object in one place and the image in another.

the logic seems to be fine since in general it works all the time and continues to work without problem after the error. can see the fault from minute 3:30

20190523104312_1.thumb.jpg.38e6918a00a21accd226586378eec386.jpg

• Upvote 1

Hi, can you please provide us your .yland file with steps what to do how to reproduce a error?

(first in mind is known issue that "Spawn entity" can provide wrong error message when you destroy entity during its spawn. (due to another event) )

51 minutes ago, Houp said:

Hi, can you please provide us your .yland file with steps what to do how to reproduce a error?

(first in mind is known issue that "Spawn entity" can provide wrong error message when you destroy entity during its spawn. (due to another event) ) 

Hello, if I prepare it and send it to you along with the other question, they have to do with the same file.

And that should not be a problem, I have a small delay of 0.016 since the object falls and the entity is deleted at the end of the instruction.
I also made a simpler version with a single model and I have not managed to reproduce the error.

Instead I think, it can be the other way around. that the object is still detected in the character's inventory since generating an entity format with a solder in the player's inventory causes the same error

31 minutes ago, Houp said:

Should be fixed and ready for 0.13 

amazing how effective?

thanks