Sign in to follow this  
RedEagle_P1.

0.12 solved a lot of problems

Question

I have not been able to be as active in 0.12 as I was with other patches when it comes to actually building but when I'm now going through things I'm seeing that you guys really listened to feedback and brought in a lot of things our clan requested so I want to thank you.

The off-road chassis has really made it possible for cars to drive everywhere and entity welding has made performance shoot up. Thanks!

We had a big discussion the other day and we thought that a slight overhaul of the crafting system could actually really benefit the flow of gameplay. A lot of us were crafting together and we ran into the problem of one person making benches and the other person not being able to see any crafting recipes in those benches.

We find it kind of confusing that you have to craft some items in your inventory and other items via benches and we feel like it would be much better if all items were crafted through benches.

One example of this is if you don't have copper wire and you craft an electrical workstation then you can't see any recipes in the electrical workstation. The current system makes teamwork extremely difficult when it comes to crafting things.

Therefore rather than hiding crafting recipes based on what items you have we thought it would be interesting to hide crafting recipes based on what benches you have unlocked/accessed. Blockheads is a GREAT free game for iOS/Android that has AMAZING survival gameplay flow. 

The game was a great hit and its developer is the one who pointed me toward this game. Check it out for some fantastic inspiration. 

@equieri 

0 replies to this bug / suggestion

No replies to this bug / suggestion