Fompster

UNDER REVIEW [YLD-18769] Custom Window Scripting

Hey!

So far I have been very addicted to the new UI tools since the update, however, there are still some bugs:

~You are able to drag out the same event tile for the buttons multiple times

~ My event has been deleted from the list

Inked20190915010914_1_LI.thumb.jpg.3b03f3d3eaed8361d23b86f382996481.jpg

~ The events for buttons also stop being created after 10 (restarting Ylands did nothing)

~ Sometimes when deleting the parent widget and then using the undo button, the children get deleted

~ Random trigger objects appearing ( output_log_clean.txt, output_log.txt )

20190915002840_1.thumb.jpg.40a8a0d16a6077f9a53776445b164f79.jpg

Edited by Fompster

I have sent these in. But for the future, it is beter to write a seperate topic for each, so we can track them better, but that's just a detail ?

On 9/15/2019 at 12:41 AM, Fompster said:

You are able to drag out the same event tile for the buttons multiple times

We have managed to reproduce this one and I'll be making a separate issue of it.

https://ylands.com/community/topic/25625-yld-18810-player-can-use-multiple-tiles-of-the-same-button-event-in-custom-window/?tab=comments#comment-80073

On 9/15/2019 at 12:41 AM, Fompster said:

Random trigger objects appearing

And we are looking into this as well and I'll make a separate topic for it too.

https://ylands.com/community/topic/25629-yld-18816-random-trigger-objects-appearing/?tab=comments#comment-80081

With the other issues, we weren't able to reproduce them. If they happen again, could you please snatch a screenshot/output_logs and make a separate issue of it? Maybe we'll have more luck next time ?

6 hours ago, Adam Snellgrove said:

I have sent these in. But for the future, it is beter to write a seperate topic for each, so we can track them better, but that's just a detail ?

My bad, also all of these issues appear in the same log file but I think I could reproduce it if it is needed

• Thanks 1