Miguel Preguisa

I can finally say I can play Ylands

I got all of my datas on hard disk deleted so I had to start a new one survival Yland. I play him for four or three days but it is finally growing under my hands. I have learned most of the things I need and now it´s all on me. What I do really enjoy. ^_^ By this I want to thank you all for the game which is fun to play even in early alpha. :) 

PS: Do not worry, I had all of my important files (excluding Ylands) backed up somewhere, when I lost everything saved on my computer. So it was more helpful like drastic clean up. :P

2016-08-28 (3).png

2016-08-28 (4).png

2016-08-28 (5).png

2016-08-28 (6).png

2016-08-28 (7).png

2016-08-27 (2).png

• Upvote 1

Good to hear you managed to save your important data :) 

We are glad you like the game - hopefully the upcoming months (which will bring some really awesome stuff in the game) will make you like it even more! ;)

I just want to show off my todays work because I think this was my most productive day in almost year of playing. xD

This is my... well, I'm sure you can already tell. :P  

2016-11-18.png

See my other post if you are wondering why is that steel arch messed up: link to the post (it was a lot of work to get it at least like this)

And my bedroom. ^_^ I'm going to work on it more, but that's enough for me for one day. :)

2016-11-18 (2).png

• Upvote 1

I like how the Propeller Pack is carefully placed against the wall :x

• Upvote 1