Poslanik

UNDER REVIEW [YLD-21031] Blocks built on the ship are not disassembled

Question

I built a ship, and on it I placed some 1x1x1 blocks. After some time, I installed a protective barrier and realized that I could use a hammer to disassemble the blocks.
I decided to rebuild the ship, sailed on it to the protective barrier zone and disassembled the mast, steering wheel and chest. Then I started on the blocks, but they do not understand.
I thought that this was due to the fact that a lot of time had passed and decided to destroy them first with an ax and then with a sledgehammer. But none of this helped. They seem to not even react.
Help me.

output_log.txt

output_log_clean.txt

1 reply to this bug / suggestion

18 hours ago, Poslanik said:

I built a ship, and on it I placed some 1x1x1 blocks. After some time, I installed a protective barrier and realized that I could use a hammer to disassemble the blocks.
I decided to rebuild the ship, sailed on it to the protective barrier zone and disassembled the mast, steering wheel and chest. Then I started on the blocks, but they do not understand.
I thought that this was due to the fact that a lot of time had passed and decided to destroy them first with an ax and then with a sledgehammer. But none of this helped. They seem to not even react.

Help me.

output_log.txt

output_log_clean.txt

Thank you for the report, we'll look into it and thank you for the logs, they'll help a lot.