Bondedsoup5

Fatal login error

Question

9 replies to this bug / suggestion

Same here. If it is planned maintenance,than this is the worst timing ever....at 8pm (CZ)  when everybody want to play for a while before going to bed. Come on :D

I am unable to play the game  says fatal loging error                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            invalid request                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        quit                                                                                                                                                                   

Edited by edd0666

Still unable to log in, do I need to create a new account with the devs or should my steam info be ok?