Sign in to follow this  
StarButterToast

Not Confused Anymore what just happened im confused

i just got back and i can see alot of stuff happen i see many angry people some i actually understand ylands going free to play its like  i can no longer say "HAHA I GOT THIS AWESOME GAME AND YOU DONT"   and i am ok with it cause i can say "HAHA i got this special game mode and you dont!"  but the weapon skins and armour for me without it. its a disaster i can no longer say "haha! look at me i got the same stuff but cooler!" and that is just wrong i spend coyns for it and it was taken away?  no please without it im nothing im not unique anymore i dont wanna play multiplayer anymore without skins im the same like everybody else  and for my feelings that aint right its like you gave me a pretty dress and burn it right in front of my face  

• Haha 1

on the second thought this is fine i just finding them via encounters is like hunting achievements and pets exist now i just wish theres more of it now how do i mark this topic as (im ok now!) ?

future skins sound awesome so far im having fun with the astro bunny its the cutest and yes i got the early access pets was it the shark and the elephant?  for coyns i think yes they did came back also got explorer pack coyns  and that seems enough ti shut me up xD

• Like 1
  • Haha 1