Beamerrrr

Ylands Map

Question

I currently have over 900 hours into this game. I have been playing it from the start with a group of people. The thing that made this game Great was the Exploration. Grinding to get that ship made so you could hit the waters and start Exploring. I have spent many of hours on the water searching for islands and loved every minute of it.

I am not sure why you have removed the exploration from the game, maybe because people could make there own maps. If that is the case why not have it how it was and still allow people to create their own? 

Currently there is no purpose or reason to make a ship anymore. You can reach all the island via raft and as far as exploring the islands, well that is ok as there so far not much to see. I do love all the new animals and the danger. I love how all the glowing ones (infected) come out at night. 

As far as resources in game this too is lacking. I has been through all islands and caves and when you are playing with a group of players who all like to build cities, piers, docks and ports, with all kinds of vehicles and shops well there is just not enough resources ( iron, copper, coal etc.).

We really enjoyed having 12 islands all over the place and having ot not only search for them, but find just that right one to inspire us to build our empire :).

Thank you for all the hard work that you and your team have been doing. Please bring  / give us the islands / maps we us to have.

2 replies to this bug / suggestion