Sign in to follow this  
ComR

UNDER REVIEW [YLD-21895] NPCs dissappear after first trade, plants in new biom do not show names, no chopping sounds...

Question

Hi,

Sun and Moon are back, night looks wonderful! Now I can do something useful at night. ;) Also, new biom is really very pretty and tea is what I needed! Maybe tea would make us faster in crafting for a change? It would be nice. At last katana is back!! :)

I'm playing adventure mode, as always I'd like to help you finding few bugs:

There are still big problems with trading:
-NPCs in many cases never show up.
-When they show up, after one trade they leave and never return. There is no usual sign "I will be back..." also.
-NPCs still start menu with bundles opened first.
-After first succesful deal, next deal is always broken: choosing 4 first items for sale is ok, but 5th always "freak out" and you cannot change amount and eventually NPC doesn't respond to another try.

-Fighting combos need a bit of fixing in my opinion. Many times, when fighting I'm accidentally destroying half of dropped items, because combos do not stop, just chop again and again. Maybe you could somehow set dropped items, like hide, pelts and meet to be indestructible during the fight? Or set some king of cooldown timer, so items can be destroyed after few seconds after being spawned? Right now in many cases I tend to kill aggressive animal and destroy hide and meet.

Thank You and All The Best,
ComR

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

1 reply to this bug / suggestion

Howdy, thanks for the feedback, glad you're enjoying the new biome.? Your point about combat is very useful, I'll send it to the developers, and more bug reports are always appreciated and we are actively looking into it.? Have you encountered any other problems since the new version dropped?