Sign in to follow this  
XXon

Entity Template?

How do I create an entity template? I see the spawn script and a dropper for game logic entity template, but I am unable to find anything in game logic called entity template. Thanks.

In the listing for game logics, there is a search at the top.  You can search for the name of what you're looking for.  (Type "Entity" and you should see it.)

After that, just place it into your scene.  The easiest way (I think) to set it up is to create one of what you want to have in the template.  Get all the settings right, such as if it's pickable or indestructible.  Then open the template, and use the dropper you see there to capture the item you just made.  It should show your item in the little preview image.  And you can get rid of the original after that if you want.

If you need to change any of the settings on the item, you can click that image and it will open an Object Properties window just like the original object, where you can change hit points, pickable, indestructible, interactions, and things like that.

• Thanks 1

Ah, silly me, I was looking under game logics in scripting.

Thanks so much for taking the time to help!

• Like 1