ChiefPhenom

Ideas please consider these ;)

Question

Suggestion: There should be way more enemies and animals. For example: Skeletons, skeletons enemy ships, pirates, pirate enemy ships, Vikings, Viking enemy ships, more fish and animals in the ocean, The Kraken, cyclops, werewolf, unicorns, and much more.... for animals some examples are: moose, snakes, seals, bats, more of a variety of birds, wooly mammoths, Elephant, Dinosaurs, monkeys, gorillas, zebras, panda, giraffe, rhino, koalas, and a lot more... It would be really nice if mountains were bigger and taller. And towns with npc’s that are interact able: these towns would have merchants, farmers, an inn, a bar, other small stores... which is where coyns can be used, etc.. and last but not least, mine-shafts, Temples, more secret areas to uncover with booby traps, puzzles and hidden items and secrets in these places for players to find, like armour, treasure, weapons, potions, etc.... I know this is a lot but I feel that if you incorporated most of this into Ylands than Ylands would get far more attention and would be a lot more diverse and fun to play in my opinion thanks for listening please consider these ideas.

• Upvote 3

2 replies to this bug / suggestion

Thank you for the suggestions ? We are working on sone of these, for instance we want more intractable NPC's in the world, more animals and more Random Encounters to populate the Islands (temples and such ?). We're glad you want this stuff also, because it tells us we're going down the right path ?

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1