rlookebill

Game not listed in editor-cant open it.

I would like to open the multiplayer sharegame that my wife and I have been playing in editor. It has worked before, but now it is not listed in OPEN menu of editor. I have tried everything I can think of. Game loads and plays fine, but can not load into editor.

Hello,

I have the same issue.

I realized that some blocks on our ship could not be deconstructed, so i tried to load the game in the editors to remove them. Sadly the game didn't show up

i found posts from earlier this year suggesting that sharegames ain't showing in the editor menu. If it's a bug i didn't find any information sugesting that it will be fixed, but i may have missed something.

On 4/11/2020 at 1:21 AM, rlookebill said:

I would like to open the multiplayer sharegame that my wife and I have been playing in editor. It has worked before, but now it is not listed in OPEN menu of editor. I have tried everything I can think of. Game loads and plays fine, but can not load into editor.

In the OPEN on editor, did you icled button that says "game"? If you click it it changes to "scenarios". 

Maybe you can try that? 

a share game that is uploaded can be opened somehow in the editor, resp. to the HD to open in the editor.
The file is not visible or has been rewritten to a different foremat. Or what do you have to do in order to have it visible again in the edito?
LG from Switzerland.