Jimin Park

A compliment to Ylands team

Question

Hi Ylands team,

I got myself a 1 week vacation with no where to go due to the quarantine and I decided to do a small game jam with your game. I have never actually made a game before and I tried my luck with Roblox and Game Builder (Google's game that was on Steam before it was discontinued). I just hated working with Roblox because it was flaky and difficult to work with. I liked the visual scripting approach of Game Builder but that project didn't go very far. So I gave very low expectations to your platform. However I tried out building a small tile rooms and jumping in and out of it. And quickly realized... hey this might actually work?! Before you know it, I slept 3-4 hours a day and got my game Guton Forest almost done. It was truly an amazing feeling running around with my players hunting for loots in my little forest I created. I just want you guys to know, I felt the sweat you guys put into this game. When I coded with visual script, everything worked as expected... and that alone says a lot.

I am now very much sold on your platform and looking forward to seeing more customizable features so I can build more complex games like turret defense, moba, etc. using your game. Thank you for the fun experience I had.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

1 reply to this bug / suggestion