Jimin Park

Is it possible to tweak damage on grenades or any explosives?

As the title says, I want to be able to change the damage inflicted when grenades blow up on hit.

Yes, you can reduced dmg by multipliers, but you need script kegs or granades. Use listeners. 

Edited by bures.peter
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, bures.peter said:

Yes, you can reduced dmg by multipliers, but you need script kegs or granades. Use listeners. 

Could you give me an example of how to set up the listener to listen to a specific grenade and control its multiplier?

Or you can use modified granades from start server or When was created. When granades was created, set dmg multipliers, thats all... 

Edited by bures.peter

Ok I did solve this using damage multiplier + other things. Basically even if you put 0.01 multiplier in properties window, grenades are way too powerful to be used in the game as it does 600 damage with 0.01 multiplier. However if you set damage multiplier at 0.001 during ON CREATE, the grenade ends up doing 0 damage. And then in the event ON EXPLODE, you can loop through the Affected Entities and apply damage manually. This worked perfectly for me.

In order for this to work, you need to check the "Unique" for the grenade in the properties window to get access to all those events mentioned above.

Show me scipt you use pleae - i thing you use script "weird"...
Sorry for my english….