Sign in to follow this  
Azaren

Dummy rotation

Question

Please - can you set Dummy rotation same like all entities rotation (Y angle)? I know - this is not priority, but in my game couse some bugs with using abilities counting entity rotations ? 

Thanks and sorry for my english

scr1.jpg

scr2.jpg

Edited by bures.peter

2 replies to this bug / suggestion

Hi! :) Sadly, we can't really change the default rotation of already existing objects, since it would break the rotation for everyone else in the game, who has already placed them. :/ 
But you can simply add 90° to any script that you have when you're checking the dummy target. :) Feel free to ask some specific questions on how to solve this check, if you run into any trouble with that. :)

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, NaruTheHuman said:

Hi! :) Sadly, we can't really change the default rotation of already existing objects, since it would break the rotation for everyone else in the game, who has already placed them. :/ 
But you can simply add 90° to any script that you have when you're checking the dummy target. :) Feel free to ask some specific questions on how to solve this check, if you run into any trouble with that. :)

Ok, děkuji - to je vlastně pravda, to mi nedošlo ? 

Osobně mi přišlo "divný" že je otočen jinak, než entity a blbcovi (mě) trvalo HODINU, než jsem přišel na to, proč mě jeden script nefunguje pokaždé. Přitom to bylo tak primitivní.... Někdy jsem script zkoušel na Dummy a někdy na NPCs...

Tedy vyřeším to pouze u sebe. Díky za odpověď.