DZGuru

RESOLVED Sharegame bug PLEASE HELP!

Question

Hello, 

Recently I was hosting my shared world for a friend and I, and we ran into an issue. Suddenly there was a massive amount of lag, 60FPS to 9! Then when we went to save, it did not save our changes, after several attempts, we found the same thing would happen after placing a few items. We came to the conclusion that the base level storage must have ran out. So I spent the coyns to buy the next tier of storage. Thankfully, when we went back in, we did not receive any more lag after placing items, however when we logged out, we found that the changes are still not saving. 

When I log out of the game, my "recent game" screenshot shows what I was last doing, but when loading in, it is gone. It will not say uploading sharegame data when logging out, but it does say synchronizing when loading into it. 

Any idea on how to fix this, quite a few hours in this map clearing and gathering so far, would be a shame to use it. I will attach my output logs as requested. Please let me know if there is any additional information I can provide to assist in troubleshooting. 

output_log.txt

output_log_clean.txt

3 replies to this bug / suggestion

Thank you very much! I really appreciate the fact that this got sorted out.