IEuphe

A few suggestions

Question

I did try looking to see if anyone had already suggested the things I'm about to suggest and didn't come across any, but I apologize if I am repeating someone else's suggestion.

1. Character customization - At the moment you pick a face and you choose between 3 hairstyles. Will it ever be possible so that you can choose any face to go with any hairstyle. 

2. Animations - Will we see any different character animations such as different styles of jumping or swimming and such so that we can really make our characters feel like our own. Side note - would like to be able for my character to hold a handgun in one hand and a flashlight in the other for those dark areas with hostile npc's.

3. Backpacks - Will we see items such as backpacks, Shoulder bags, capes, quivers, scabbards and so on. Just items that have a bit of use and are aesthetically pleasing.

4. Crouching and stealth - Is it possible to ever implement crouching and stealth, meaning you hide behind an entity like a tree or a big rock and the npc's cannot detect you.

5. Underwater swimming - Is it possible to have your character swim underwater using your mouse to control the direction that you're swimming in (mainly up and down) instead of using keys to ascend and descend.

I hope to hear from you soon with your answers.

2 replies to this bug / suggestion

1. We will try and add some more customization options in the future, but it is not a priority right now.

2. Probably not anytime soon

3. We will be adding different kind of bags that you can store different types of resources, but they will be in the inventory only and not visible on character.

4. You can "cheat this" in the Editor by clever usage of trigger zones but in the future we'd like to improve the AI to be able to do this too.

5. I'll ask, if this is something we could do :blush

Ok and thank you for getting back to me, I really appreciate it ☺️