Deadeye_Rob

An awkward message from a longtime fan

4 hours ago, Deadeye_Rob said:

far back as I can remember there has always been reassuring statements of impending exploration updates with little or no substance.

I agree with this statement 1000% and it’s what really dissuade me from letting my heart have help with this concept art that has been posted. If they couldn’t make it happen with a small five island and have people keep their progress how much worse could it be with 100 islands? Especially if you look at our recent conversation in that topic I just posted they have like two guys testing in there depending on a player base that doesn’t exist to do the rest.Especially if you look at the recent conversation in that topic I just posted they have like two guys testing us and her depending on a player base that doesn’t exist to do the rest.

28 minutes ago, RedEagle_P1. said:

I agree with this statement 1000% and it’s what really dissuade me from letting my heart have help with this concept art that has been posted. If they couldn’t make it happen with a small five island and have people keep their progress how much worse could it be with 100 islands? Especially if you look at our recent conversation in that topic I just posted they have like two guys testing in there depending on a player base that doesn’t exist to do the rest.Especially if you look at the recent conversation in that topic I just posted they have like two guys testing us and her depending on a player base that doesn’t exist to do the rest.

Check out Aleš's clarification in the Dev Diary, but the plan isn't going to have a huge map with a 100 Islands (since that is also not technically possible) but more little maps, that can be travelled to and from.

• Thanks 2

On 9/18/2020 at 8:32 AM, Adam Snellgrove said:

Check out Aleš's clarification in the Dev Diary, but the plan isn't going to have a huge map with a 100 Islands (since that is also not technically possible) but more little maps, that can be travelled to and from.

Is it technically infinite?

Edited by RedEagle_P1.

On 12/7/2020 at 3:51 AM, RedEagle_P1. said:

Is it technically infinite?

Pretty much. The Maximum active amount of maps to which you can travel is 120 and you can always delete ones you are already done with and have nothing special there to make room for more.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Adam Snellgrove said:

Pretty much. The Maximum active amount of maps to which you can travel is 120 and you can always delete ones you are already done with and have nothing special there to make room for more.

How is this going so far? On track for 1.5? If so you must have got a lot done in little time!