Sign in to follow this  
Cernu

Various editor outcomes ?

When I edit my game, the player spawns inside a teepee. I have no issue. However, when I plau the uploaded game, the player can't enter into a teepee, and spawns outside. It kinda ruins the game, because my starting area is located inside a teepee.

Any idea please ?

I don't have a solution, but I was also having issues spawning inside smaller spaces. The game seems to think there isn't enough room for the player and spawned the player on top of it for me. ?‍♀️

• Thanks 1

Hi,

most probably the Teepee is indestructible and it is automatically optimised on export. (You can press Optimise button in Export menu manually and then you can play test it to see how it will work in exported version)

You can prevent this behavior if you create a group with the Teepee and if you mark to not optimize the group in its properties.

• Thanks 2

This is very disheartening, because it means that every feature I test in the editor could be messed up when released... Do you know if the local export is exacttly similar to the global export ?

Yes, it is. The second option is to use Optimise button. It will make your future exports faster.

• Thanks 2

Ok, I did as you said, everything seems ok from the test I did, thanks a lot :-). It's really great to have you devs come along with Adam to give some help.

• Upvote 1