Deadeye_Rob

Exploration 1.5 Padlock won’t unlock.

Question

First serious game breaking bug I’ve encountered (except for starvation of course).

Im currently playing on ‘Sinking Ylands (US-NYC 1)’ I did sailed my steamboat to shore and did my usual routine of padlocking my helm.

Once I returned to my ship, I was surprised to find that ‘The Key Does not match’ error.

I definitely have the correct key in my possession. The only thing I can think of is that on entering the map, my padlock has had its Lock ID value reset maybe?

I am currently in possession of a ship that I can no longer edit or control. :( 

Edited by Deadeye_Rob

2 replies to this bug / suggestion

So I’ve tried relogging, I have also restarted the game. I have used the /killme command, I have dropped and picked up my keychain. I have also removed the padlock key from the chain to use it by itself and still the same error. As a result I am now stranded on this map with nowhere to go.

I was enjoying exploration until this moment. I’m carrying a ship load of goodies and even written an account of my adventures and now I can’t do a thing. I’ve. 

Heads up guys! I found a workaround!

I left Exploration. Then instead of rejoining, I deleted the map I was on. Then I selected a map I had been on before and I spawned in with my ship, the key worked this time ?

• Like 1