Sign in to follow this  
Jesse Helmrich

DEV ANSWER Unable to Create or find multiplayer

Question

Hey guys, new to this game, When i try to create a survival gamemode is stays on 0% loading, but my friend is able to create a game and i am also unable to join him, we are both on free trial testing out multiplayer to see if we should buy it. any solutions to fix it?

5 replies to this bug / suggestion

Hi Jesse,

thanks for reporting this issue! We are sorry that the game doesn't work for you and will do our best to help you. In order to find what is wrong, could you please do the following?

1) run the game and try to enter the survival mode. After you get stuck on 0% exit the game and head to your Program FIles\Ylands\Game\Ylands_Data folder where you should be able file called output_log.txt - we would love to see what's inside of it so you can either send it to support@bistudio.com or send it to me attached via this forum's private message (that might be faster). Make sure you copy it aside as it gets overwritten when the game is restarted.

2) about your connection problem: first please check that your friend (or the one who is hosting the game) has set the game to be multiplayer. If they put in some password you need to put it on your side as well so that you can even see the game in the list. If all these conditions are met, the one who hosts the game could try disabling the firewall for a short time and try again so that we can tell if the connection isn't blocked by it. If none of this works it would help us tremendously if you could again send us the log file (one created when you were unable to connect) - ideally even the one from your friend's computer when they were hosting the game.

Again we are sorry to hear about your troubles - someone will contact you via PM and make sure you are given extra trial time.

Thank you.

Ales

EDIT: please let me know if you're be unable to find the log file / if it doesn't seem to be present in your game folders.Thanks.

Hi Jesse,

thanks a lot! We will take a look at it right away and will let you know asap.

Hello! I've sent you both a PM :)