Tvoje_Ruska_Mama

I lose my stuff when i log out

Hello im sorry to bother you about this topic since it was discused 2 years ago but yesterday me and my friend played ylands and made some progress on a server. Today i tried to log on again and my stuff was gone and i spawned on the starter yland even tho i was in my base. I do not know how it happened because when we played yesterday i had to relog a few times because my internet is slow and now i dont know what to do can someone help?

It doesnt let me create a new character it just spawns me with nothing and when i picked up a pineapple now and relogged it saved so i have no idea whats happening

We are having some trouble with save integrity, especially when there are internet problems ? We are fixing the issue and it should be fixed in the next update but there is not much we can do for people in the current situation. Though if it happens again, please do send us your output_logs and output_logs_clean. Those help a lot. You can find them here: \Program Files(86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Ylands\Ylands_Data