Coco Doce

how do I create my own blueprints?

I have a construction, which I made in sandbox mode but I want to create a blueprint of it to build in exploration mode, but I'm not able to create a blueprint of the construction, how do I create a blueprint?

i dont believe you can make blueprints in sandbox could be wrong. you can do it in editor by making it a comp and adding it to a legacy map or build it in exploration and use the blueprint camera 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

I didn't know you couldn't do this on a sandbox map, I thought it worked like space engineers, but thanks anyway

Yes currently the only way to create your own blueprints is to have the exploration DLC, or a friend with the DLC who is willing to make it for you from the composition file made in editor. On the 12th (tomorrow) they are having a live stream event with prizes and I believe the DLC is one of the prizes

I am purchasing my first home and have a huge list of projects I'd like to tackle over time. I'd like to go into this right though and create at blueprint of the property, including electrical, plumbing, HVAC, and yard. It will be something I build over time to record everything I know about the home and will help in planning projects.

Edited by Christiansenn

On 8/9/2021 at 7:31 AM, Christiansenn said:

I am purchasing my first home and have a huge list of projects I'd like to tackle over time. I'd like to go into this right though and create at blueprint of the property, including electrical, plumbing, HVAC, and yard. It will be something I build over time to record everything I know about the home and will help in planning projects.

I think maybe you are on the wrong forum for this. This is a forum about a video game called Ylands, not a place to create actual physical blueprints of real life properties.

• Like 1