Deadeye_Rob

Potential composition plagiarism on discord.

Hi guys, I was wondering if the Ylands forum community could assist me here.

I’ve caved in to a better advice and started using Discord again for Ylands-related stuff.

I’ve been invited to a number of Ylands groups including one called ‘Yfans Asset Store’ I believe this is a P1 backed Discord group.

Scrolling through it I found a number of compositions that are of my own design and creation with absolutely no permission or credit whatsoever. These have been put up by someone called ‘Moygospodin’ making no attempt to say who really made it.

Now considering that P1 frequently used to make requests to obtain some of my work for their projects (each of which I have politely refused) I think this is a little underhanded. 

I suppose the point I’m trying to make is that I put a lot of effort in to my designs and I draw great pleasure from it. However anything I chose to release publicly will be by my will-of-hand only. Suffice to say that so far Discord has not been a pleasant first-experience for me! I urge all creators to be vigilant, particularly as future competitions require original work.

Rob

0DF42E8A-8E10-4F18-B363-7AE5214ED763.png

Edited by Deadeye_Rob
Added screenshot