Sign in to follow this  
SPY Neotom

Building any vehicle - How to undo

Hi.

I am a bit old player of Ylands but i am just now really playing it more with friends.

I have a question: When giving up by build a vehicle, how can i "undo" it?

Like, when placeing the 1st part of any vehicle, like a boat. The initial part stay there on a "stand" and i cannot remove it and dont know how to.

All other parts are okay. I removed them and worked fine. But the initial deck isnt going to be removed. How can i do it ?

May i have to grab al lthe necessary items / resources to build another ship and use "right click" to remove it?

image.thumb.png.67b31335d17dfa820837f1b3bedf41e0.png

Unfortunately at this moment you cannot take away a ship hull or car chassis except by destroying them.....I am hoping the new update will rectify this.

• Upvote 1

destroy them takes forever lol.. also the modded gun or something, that its caled destroyer or something u can get on sandbox mode, should be able to do that, but it doesnt

are you sure about that ? (summoned meme) lol

I will try to get it but seems its only avaliable at sandbox.. how can i get it ? Is it craftable ?

Damm. So i have to "create an automatic hammer hit on the ship and stay exploring game until it stay hitting the boat" lol