Sign in to follow this  
6Cowa6Bunga6

Ship Builds

So after a wipe, im building a new ship and giving the catamaran a go since it is cheaper on iron to maintain on repairs compared to the Steam boat. 

I have noticed the building limits are smaller as in length and width. but the Hight over the steam boat, it is a bit taller. 
20220402072646_1.thumb.jpg.fc080a6336eed12d1a9103ab3e46e20a.jpg

But one cool thing I have come across is that you can build lower decks in the center just not on the side. like the steam boat 
20220402072803_1.thumb.jpg.28fded22056d55fa4e473ef234f977de.jpg

there's enough space in the lower center compartment that it can be made into many things, but the water does come inside making you swim if you make it deep.
20220402073406_1.thumb.jpg.a00673c860565f5ba955af993ae10052.jpg

When i build a ship, I go the biggest i can. 
before I deleted everything my old yatch had 6 decks with everything on board, included 8 telsa coils, 10 cannons, but sadly never blue printed the finished build. it would have been to expensive to blueprint anyways

20220116175725_1.thumb.jpg.5db2ebd8dee109e1dd56899560fd978f.jpg

What sort of boat builds have you done or out of the box building have you added to your ship?

Edited by 6Cowa6Bunga6
  • Like 1

I've gone with a somewhat generic single-player steamboat build. It has 4 steam engines, 3 large masts with sails, 1 Mast with sail, and 1 junk sail in terms of propulsion. It also has several chests and barrels for storing whatever valuables I harvest out at sea. It currently comes equipped with 2 Thick Tom Cannons in means of defence. For on-board munitions, the ship has half a chest of Rusty cannonball, and ~120 Gunpowder kegs filling 2 whole barrels. I've also installed all 5 Ship Devices onto the rear so that I can view what's going on without having to leave the helm (My helm is located inthe front of the ship). I've also installed the Navigation Table directly next to the helm so that I can check it with ease. The ship has a bed for sleeping, a stove for cooking, and a furnace for smelting. Lasty, the ship has 3 pirate flags, all painted accordingly, and giving my fine vessel the name the Tri-Flags.

My ship may not be much compared to anyone else's, and her only deck may be riddled with several blockages, but I do love her. She's fast and sturdy, and carries everything I need with her, empty storage included. She's also compact, allowing me quick access to everything aboard. We hardly ever make port, and when we do, I return a rich man before we immediately leave again for other adventures.

[Images may be posted later]

Edited by Hunter-Over-Fire
Adding Extra Content
  • Like 1