Sign in to follow this  
TonyPearce

A question about ysla vulcana

Well I've already activited the Hydroelectric power, but I still cannot activate this switch in refinery.Is this a bug or I just missed something else?

20220507200236_1.jpg

7 hours ago, TonyPearce said:

@spiritchaser28 Do you know anything about this?

I playtested this before it was added to the Mystery Ylands. It's @Mello1223's baby. All I can say is it  can be solved, but requires some outside the box thinking. Definitely a fun puzzle game and I absolutely love the train. Just keep looking. You will figure it out.

Edited by spiritchaser28

8 hours ago, TonyPearce said:

have you also activated the lever under transformer in the power plant?

3 hours ago, Mello1223 said:

have you also activated the lever under transformer in the power plant?

Where is it?

I have to say the train is really clumsy,so it makes the entire game quiet long, and cost a lot of coal

the train is affected by a number of wagons.more wagons equals less acceleration.and the amount of coal is set so that you can't drive around the map indefinitely with ten pieces of coal. but at the same time I have tested that for one full tank it is possible to cross the map until the complete solution ;) (yes, I originally wanted to set the speed a little higher, but the other technical parameters did not allow me to do so.)   :( 

3 hours ago, Mello1223 said:

the train is affected by a number of wagons.more wagons equals less acceleration.and the amount of coal is set so that you can't drive around the map indefinitely with ten pieces of coal. but at the same time I have tested that for one full tank it is possible to cross the map until the complete solution ;) (yes, I originally wanted to set the speed a little higher, but the other technical parameters did not allow me to do so.)   :( 

Yes, I already solved it, well it's not that hard, just a little tricky.I spent most of the time driving train instead of solving mystery.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, TonyPearce said:

Yes, I already solved it, well it's not that hard, just a little tricky.I spent most of the time driving train instead of solving mystery.

yes, that was the point. after creating several previous games, I chose a simpler solution, and I paid more attention to the design side, and the functionality of the train

• Like 1