jumpingflipflop

Workshop update problem

Hello fellow ylanders :),

I uploaded my first game to the workshop today (Show-jumping). I noticed some bugs after release, so I decided to remove them and update my game in the workshop. Now there is a problem: I packaged the game in the editor and I got a new .ycp file in my "share" folder. After I uploaded my updated game (via "edit" in the workshop-menu), I got the following error on the bottom of the upload-window: "Asset guid should be the same." I tried to create a new package via the editor, but this one doesn´t work either. Any ideas? :D

I think the issue might be that you used "Save as" and you're trying to upload it as the original one?

2 hours ago, Ane said:

I think the issue might be that you used "Save as" and you're trying to upload it as the original one?

Ohhhh yes I did "save as". Thank you :)

• Upvote 1

Oh no.. I was delete my original ship composition, my habit to always "save as" with version next to it like blabla v0.2 .. I didn't know that save file of object have guid and should same in order to update the version. :( @Ane is there another way around? or I need to make new creation tab in workshop?

On 29/12/2017 at 4:04 AM, Velocifer said:

Oh no.. I was delete my original ship composition, my habit to always "save as" with version next to it like blabla v0.2 .. I didn't know that save file of object have guid and should same in order to update the version. :( @Ane is there another way around? or I need to make new creation tab in workshop?

Sorry for the delay in the reply. If you've deleted the original composition, you need to make a new creation.

So yes, you need to make a new creation tab in the Workshop.

• Thanks 1