Sign in to follow this  
Elenis

Problem with building a ship from blueprint

Question

English:

I'm having trouble building a ship from a blueprint. After the 1.10 update, the first ship went well, but all the following ones can't be built. If I add the necessary resources to the build, the interlaced part disappears in the build, without running out to replace it with the finished part. So if you build the whole ship it just disappears and you have neither the raw materials nor the finished ship.

The problem only applies to ship building. For buildings it works normally. And it persists even after restarting my computer and also when trying to build on other islands. Both new blueprints from the editor and old blueprints created in exploration using the camera were tried. The problem is with all of them.

I will keep trying to solve the issue and if anything changes I will write about it right away.

Thank you in advance for fixing the problem.

Czech:

Mám problémy se stavbou lodi z blueprintu. Po aktualizaci 1.10 šla první loď udělat dobře, ale všechny následující nejdou postavit. Pokud dodám do stavby potřebné suroviny, tak ve stavbě zmizí prolínavě zobrazená část, aniž by došlo na náhradu hotovým dílem. Pokud tedy postavíte celou loď prostě zmizí a nemáte ani suroviny, ani hotovou loď.

Problém se týká pouze stavby lodí. U budov to funguje normálně. A přetrvává i po restartu mého počítače a také při pokusu o stavbu na jiných ostrovech. Vyzkoušeny byly jak nové blueprinty z editoru, tak i staré blueprinty vytvořené v průzkumu pomocí fotoaparátu. Problém je u všech.

Dál budu zkoušet, jak danou věc vyřešit a kdyby se něco změnilo, tak o tom hned napíšu.

Předem děkuji za vyřízení problému.

Edited by Elenis

2 replies to this bug / suggestion

English:

There is already a link on the forum to the same problem from user NICO14973:

https://ylands.com/community/topic/29894-blueprint-disappearing/

It still doesn't work for me, so I wanted to ask if anyone has experience with this and knows what would help against it?

Thank you very much in advance for any advice.

Czech:

Na fóru je už odkaz na stejný problém od uživatele NICO14973:

https://ylands.com/community/topic/29894-blueprint-disappearing/

Stále mi to nefunguje a proto se Vás chci zeptat, jestli s tím někdo nemá zkušenosti a neví, co by proti tomu pomohlo?

Předem moc děkuji za každou radu.

Everything's working again. Reinstalling the game probably helped.