Highlights

💎 Disappearing ship parts fixed
❄️ Minor Blueprints fixes
💧  Tutorial bugs fixed
💠Fixed memory leak issues

patch 1.10.0.1 changelog.png

Changelog

Fixed
[YLD-39511] Fixed: Mountain Talongoat bait recipe no longer requires a whole Heliconia plant (unobtainable). Replaced by Heliconia Seeds.
[YLD-39406] Fixed: Placing an item into the blueprint table should now correctly work in instances when the same item is required for both the Materials tab and as a (decorative) Item.
[YLD-39401] Fixed: Blueprint project table should now correctly recognize tools inside containers.
[YLD-39487] Fixed: A regression where older (for instance, created in Early Access) rented server games could not be deleted.
[YLD-33889] Fixed: A memory leak caused by the game screenshot in the upper right corner of the escape menu.
[YLD-39163] Fixed: Some texts were untranslated (in: exploration map, rented server management, video options).
[YLD-39355] Fixed: Loot container position correctly updates when a boat that has it on board sinks'.
[YLD-39362] Fixed: Excluded some EntityPrototypes from being spawnable by SpawnEntityGen.
[YLD-39181] Fixed: Reduced shader memory by variant stripping, cleared up the reference to massive colour arrays after use. On LowMemoryEvent don't run GC and UnloadAssets every time, variable 15s time.
[YLD-37940] Fixed: Search in inventory now correctly uses localized names of items.

[YLD-39362] Fixed: VS: It is possible to Spawn obsolete entities with scripts.
[YLD-39422] Fixed: VS: Right-click won't open the context menu in pivot edit mode.

Tweaked
[YLD-39407] Tweaked: Foliage from blueprints never grows up.
[YLD-39357] Tweaked: Trees from blueprints don't drop items anymore.

Added
New version of Onboarding

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Blue Prints are still broken for me? Asking for items that it says I do not have the recipe for? Big Ship is asking for a wooden window. The house ones are asking for doors or windows that I do not have recipe for. When I cancel them I lose all the materials so that is really messed up. I have all the Blueprints but am not wasting time if they do not work.

3 hours ago, red6jackal9 said:

Blue Prints are still broken for me? Asking for items that it says I do not have the recipe for? Big Ship is asking for a wooden window. The house ones are asking for doors or windows that I do not have recipe for. When I cancel them I lose all the materials so that is really messed up. I have all the Blueprints but am not wasting time if they do not work.

Hi,

we are sorry for the issues, most Blueprint fixes are planned in the next patch. However, Blueprints can sometimes ask for things you don't have recipe for, that is correct.
We hope we can help, do you want some reimbursement in terms of resources?
Could you please attach the BP file so we can have a look as well?

Thank you for letting us know

Anna

Patches are software and operating system (OS) updates that address security vulnerabilities within a program or product. Software vendors may choose to release updates to fix performance bugs, as well as to provide enhanced security features.

igviewer

vcc generator

Edited by anusree