Sign in to follow this  
kimbuck

DEV ANSWER animals unresponsive... dead areas on island..

Question

I have  come across an area on my Yland where the   animals  seem to freeze...totally  unresponsive.

Horses,  boars, rabbits ...all  just  stand there  unresponsive.

I was harvesting  sand  for glass and  after  digging around about  6 rabbits, and  then encountered 5  boars...just  standing there...

not  sure whats  going on there...am i  not interesting  enough  for them?  :/

20171019172204_1.jpg

8 replies to this bug / suggestion

Could you also attach your log, please?

will do so ...  as soon as i  find out  how   and where to find themB|

...looking  under  carpet.....:D

An easy way of locating it is right clicking on the Ylands entry on Steam - Properties - Local files - Browse local files. There it should be under the "Ylands_Data" folder.

Wow ..did you guys  do anything... like add  "hare" restorer ...or  give the  boars a  shot of  adrenaline?

went to that  suspect area  today and the  rabbits have  gone mad  .there's a plague! - and the boars were   leaping off cliffs  over my head and travelling in packs  like  you see migrating  animals!

Even had a friendly  shark  smiling at me   at the waters  edge!

This is a strange  yland i am on...i cannot  find a cave  entrance  anywhere,  but i suspect i  will discover a cave  while  digging  for ore.

So ...   Digging  carefully....   with  spear     handy..:)

Are you sure you haven't drank any of those potions that make you feel funny? :D

• Upvote 1

Well...    i havent  seen any pink elephants  etc., but  its  worrying  when you are digging up ore, and  know there's  wolves around,  but  surrounded by stampeding  boars  running  back and forth around you ...:P 

Maybe the issue was   internet  related....  sometimes i  think i am connected to  the  www   by  lengths of  knotted wet string put up  by a drunken spider:D

Got  my new  ship ...s.s ridiculous ready for a  shark test...   hopefully  i don't  lose this  one   by those  finned  hijackers...o.O