bojo2736

Vendors

Question

I placed a vendor banner, and now the vendor is facing the wrong way.  I tried to use my destruction hammer to move it, and it wouldn't let me.

Is there a way that I'm not seeing to remove the vendor banner? (After the vendor has arrived.)

It would be helpful to have the front marked, so we can see where the vendor will be facing. 

Edited by bojo2736

1 reply to this bug / suggestion

I am not aware of a way to move them once placed. You can kill the vendor I think but you'd have to build a new banner of course.

The placement thing is annoying at first when you don't know but once you figure it out it's not so bad. It wouldn't be a bad idea at all to have a little arrow to indicate which way the vendor will face so that is a pretty good suggestion. At the moment when you go to place the banner down the way it is automatically facing with the banner hanging off the right-hand side means that the vendor will always face you.

Are you on the official Ylands Discord group? You can usually get answers quicker there, generally not many people come here any more sadly.

• Like 1