Sign in to follow this  
Sazzle

Mannequins??

Question

Do we have these yet ingame or if not will we get them? I can't imagine it would be that difficult to implement them..The game really does need them. Yes I know we have the racks but it's too tedious to have to manually place clothes on them and it's really not the same as a full proper mannequin, I'd love to have my sets set around my place..to be honest I thought this would of been added ages ago, it's a no brainer considering all the armors we have and how the game is based around decorating ..

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

3 replies to this bug / suggestion

Ahoy, @Sazzle,

It is a great idea, but it is not planned right now. We will definitely include it among the top-notch community ideas! Thank you for that. :)

• Like 1

Despite my passion with watching a horror movie as a child, I still prefer to utilize clothes racks instead of mannequins, but I still like the concept.

• Haha 1

@Sazzle beat me to this suggestion. 🙂 I was going to suggest this also. It would be great to have mannequins that we could dress as we needed to with some standing and some sitting, both male and female. I miss having more "people" around to help with my decorating. We could use these to stage scenarios that would make our buildings more life-like and appealing. And less lonely. I'm sure this would be a lot of programming, though, and I wouldn't want to take programmer's time on this instead of other more important features, such as maybe chickens? LOL. Thanks,

Sandy