Changelogs Patch 2.0.2

HIGHLIGHTS
* ADVENTURE AWAITS IN YLANDS 2.0.2 * 

• Story yland devil name tag fixed
  • Fixed button order to launch Emotes
  • Eating from Inventory fixed

Ylands_2_0_2_patch_changelog.png

FIXED

Fixed: Mystery Yland: Lost Light -  Added Loot Chests, and introduced sharks to local waters.
Fixed: Mystery Yland: Jagged Jaw - Explosive kegs won't kill players from afar anymore. Added Loot Chests, rebalanced enemies and cannons for Tropical Biome. 
Fixed: Mystery Yland: Imaginarium - Freeze after reconnection. Added Loot Chests, and removed coal from the island.  
Fixed: Mystery Yland: Fortress Library - Cipher being indecipherable due to font change. Returned the Mystery Yland to the Taiga region map. Added Loot Chests.
Fixed: Mystery Yland: Ysla Vulcana - Returned the Mystery Yland to the Taiga region map. Added Loot Chests. The pirates have arrived! Be on the lookout while exploring!
Fixed: Mystery Yland: Far Reaches - Added Loot Chests. Jotunns started to encroach upon the iceberg. Who knew they could sail? Reworked parts of the script to limit cases of stuck Heart Of Frost entity.

[YLD-25449] Fixed: Eating and drinking from inventory.
[YLD-44604] Fixed: Emote picking grid in the radial menu was using a different collection for display purposes and selection.
[YLD-44722] Fixed: Naming an animal with localization key.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, anna_svecova said:

Fixed: Mystery Yland: Jagged Jaw - Explosive kegs won't kill players from afar anymore.

Nice! It was my first completed Mystery Yland this update and I loved it, but the "blown away" factor was a bit too much for me :D

• Like 1